Friday, July 8, 2011

WP7 NoDo compared to WP7 Mango (Part 1)

Before we begin. We have some exciting news. I (^RM) am pleased to announce that we have a new member, DbG33k, in our ever growing team of enthusiastic mobile geeks. DbG33K is an avid Dragon Ball Z fan, like me, and loves playing with his Windows Phone. He has a Youtube channel as well, go check it out.

- Rahul Mathur
Hi folks!
Like Rahul said, I am dbG33K, and I will be joining the team.
For my first post, I will begin linking you to a series of videos that compare a few of the features found in Windows Phone 7 with the features of the upcoming Mago update, Windows Phone 7.5. Part I is all about E-Mail and Internet Explorer 9.
Meet us after the break to take a look!








Well, there you have it, Part 1 of my comparison series between Windows Phone 7 and the upcoming Windows Phone 7.5 Mango update.

Check back tomorrow for Part 2, in which we will be looking at some of the new features found in the Zune: Music & Videos section, including the addition of downloading Podcasts over the air.

Have a nice day!

 - dbG33K

By dbG33K

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives

     
    Web Analytics