Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Birthday cake design inspired from Windows phone 7's homescreen

It's not everyday you see a cake inspired by Windows Phone 7. Apparently, today is the day. Twitter user @alpera celebrated his birthday with a unique cake. 
The design cake took inspiration from Windows phone 7's dynamic home screen.


 The cake isn't exactly adhering to the UI guidelines. Also, it is missing the two crucial buttons but atleast Samsung got some free publicity. Anyways, the cake looks delicious and would have definitely made Alper's day.  

Happy birthday, Alper Ozcetin from Windows Phone Sauce team :)

p.s - Nostalgia! As a kid, my parents used to get me a uniquely designed cake every year for my birthday which made me ecstatic and made my buddies jealous. Love you, mom and dad! 

By Rahul Mathur

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives

     
    Web Analytics